Please fill in the following information in order to confirm your booking. Justin will be in touch with regard to the payment of any booking fee or deposit (if applicable).
JUSTIN LIM PHOTOGRAPHY BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A booking fee or deposit is required to hold the date of your event. No date is considered reserved until the booking fee is received.
- The booking fee or deposit is non-refundable. Furthermore, if the event is cancelled within 1 week of the agreed date, you shall pay the entire fee agreed. In the event of a postponement, the parties shall agree to apply the fees due to another date.
- Justin Lim Photography is not responsible for events beyond its control which result in photos which are not of the desired standard such as the interference of guests and the limitations of the venue selected.
- In the unlikely event of a catastrophic memory card failure, Justin Lim Photography's liability shall be limited to the repayment of the fees already paid by you in respect of the event.
- Every reasonable effort will be made to take photos in the style requested by you, but no specific pose or photograph can be guaranteed.
- Justin Lim Photography shall use its discretion in selecting and editing the final set of photos. Justin Lim Photography's judgment in matters such as colour balance, exposure, tone, cropping and contrast shall be considered final.
- Justin Lim Photography shall be entitled to decline any editing requests which do not fit the style of the Justin Lim Photography's existing portfolio. Furthermore, images may not be altered, modified or cropped by you or third parties.
- You agree that Justin Lim Photography shall be entitled to withhold delivery of the final package of photos until such time when payment in full is made.
- The finished package of photos shall be delivered by digital means, in high-resolution format, by way of Justin Lim Photography's third party gallery supplier. Justin Lim Photography shall not be responsible for any loss incurred as a result of the third party gallery supplier’s failure.
- Justin Lim Photography shall have the right to any photographs taken for its own promotional purposes. This can include exhibitions, campaigns and social media. All photographs remain the property of Justin Lim Photography / Kandid Productions Limited. You waive any claim of ownership, income or editorial control.
- The grant of any licence to you to use the images is conditional upon receipt of full payment of the agreed fee.
- You may reproduce the images as many times as desired, as long as used for your own means. You shall not supply the photos to any third parties (such as third party publications) without first informing Justin Lim Photography of such use in writing. If Justin Lim Photography consents to such third party use, you agree to credit Justin Lim Photography in the manner specified by Justin Lim Photography.
- Nothing in these terms shall prevent you from sharing the photographs with friends and family by way of social media or e-mail.
- Justin Lim Photography shall not be responsible for any lost photographs as a result of the failure of the client’s data storage devices.
- In the event the photographer falls sick on the day of the event, every effort shall be made to supply a replacement. In any event Justin Lim Photography's liability shall be limited to repayment of the fees paid by the Client.
- These terms are subject to alteration or cancellation by either party owing to unforeseen events beyond their control such as Act of God.
- In the event of any dispute the decision of Justin Lim Photography / Kandid Productions Limited shall be final.